Thank you for another great Andre Hutson Basketball Camp
Welcome to the East Lansing Basketball Club!
The mission of the East Lansing Basketball Club is to foster, encourage and promote the playing of the sport of basketball for the children, families and residents of the East Lansing School District (public, private and home-schooled). This will be done through various means in order to develop and promote the qualities of physical fitness, competitive spirit, team play, school loyalty and good sportsmanship. This organization was formed in order to develop stronger basketball programs in our schools and work ultimately as a feeder program to East Lansing High School. We financially support the East Lansing High School Programs and manage the 5-8 grade Red Cedar teams.
Financial Support Report
Check out what the ELBC did in 2018! We gave away a record amount of money in one year!
Nonathletic support of ELPS and the city of East Lansing
· Bailey Neighborhood for playground equipment - $1,000
· East Lansing Public Library Black History Month Mobile - $500
· Spanish Club for Costa Rica Trip - $900
· East Lansing Education Fund - $2,500
· African American Spring Break College Tour - $1,200
Athletic support of ELPS
· ELHS Volleyball - $500
· MMS support to keep athletics cost down for students - $6,000
· MMS new basketball jerseys - $2,500
· ELHS Boy’s Basketball Program - $6,000
· ELHS Girl’s Basketball Program - $6,000
· ELHS Boy’s Basketball Program - $900 to support new Head Coach and start of program
· ELHS Boy’s and Girls Coaches Hotel/Clinic - $1,600
The ELBC donated over $30,000.00 to support athletics, education, and the community of East Lansing this year!
Let The Tradition Continue!